Porcelain Veneers in Turkey
At Veneers Clinic Turkey, we provide modern health tourism to patients from the UK and worldwide. Our dentists offer Porcelain Veneers to restore attractive smiles. Contact us either over the phone or by filling out our online form. We have all-inclusive packages consisting of free consultation sessions, 5* Hotel accommodation facility and VIP transfers.
About porcelain veneers
Porcelain Veneers or dental porcelain laminates are the traditional method used to change the size, shape, colour, position or length of teeth. This will help to create an attractive smile and a more confident look. Porcelain Veneers are thin layers of porcelain crafted by the dentist to cover the front part of a tooth to change the shape and colour of a tooth. They can be used to address an extensive range of cosmetic issues such as gaps in between the teeth, crowded teeth or alignment problem.
Who is the right candidate for porcelain veneers?
Any person who has healthy teeth can have Porcelain Veneers. These veneers are used to address problems of:
- Discoloured teeth
- Worn down teeth
- Broken teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Gaps in between the teeth
- Irregular shaped or misaligned teeth
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are a commonly used as a cosmetic dental method to improve the appearance of your teeth and smile. Some benefits of veneers include:
- A natural appearance to your tooth.
- A resistance to stains.
- Porcelain veneers make discoloured teeth appear whiter.
- Porcelain veneers provide a method of changing the colour and shape of a tooth.
Step by step method for fitting porcelain veneers
- You will need two appointments for the fitting of porcelain veneers. Each of them should last for almost 90 minutes. During the first appointment, your dentist begins by assessing your oral health. This ensures you are the right candidate for veneers. After this, they will take tooth impressions and file down thin layer of enamel where porcelain veneers are to be fitted.
- At the second appointment, porcelain veneers are fitted inside your mouth. The dentist will check that they do not affect your alignment or bite. If issues are detected, then some alterations may need to be done. Finally, they will clean your teeth and apply gel before putting the veneers in place. After this, they will be secured with a curing light.
Aftercare for Porcelain Veneers
When undergoing any dental restoration, you will not be able to eat anything for one hour and stick to a soft diet for the rest of the day.
When the treatment is done on the right side, we will ask you to chew on the left side and vice versa.
You can resume normal eating on the following day.
Your dentist will give you other do’s and don’ts relating to your veneers. Some patients will have a mouthguard for to wear during the night. This way, the teeth will not shift if a patient grinds their teeth.
How long will it take to get your veneers from Turkey?
Your trip to Turkey will last for 3 to 4 days or however long you want your holiday to last. At our dental clinic in Turkey, we offer a customised veneers service. We can help you with a free video consultation session so that you can speak with our veneer advisers.
You can expect three appointments over 3 days at the dental clinic for the completion of your cosmetic dental procedure.
Our dentist will meet with you to assess the possibility of veneers and discuss all possible options such as shades of colour. Impressions of your teeth will be taken to prepare for the application of customised veneers. You will be given temporary teeth to wear so that you can enjoy your favorite foods and drinks while the final veneers are created at the laboratory.
Your second appointment will be for your tailored fitting.
Our dentist will apply the final veneer on the fitting day and perform the last checks. Our aftercare specialist will see you at the end of the procedure so you understand everything you need to know about your new smile.
If you want to know more about how Veneers Clinic Turkey can create your bespoke veneers package, fill out our online contact form below for a free quote.
Interested in knowing about veneers package in Turkey?
Get in touch with us and choose the right one for your need!
Cost of porcelain veneers at our Turkey clinic
The price of our porcelain veneers starts from £130 for each tooth for UK patients. We also offer all-inclusive veneers holiday packages
which do not have any hidden charges. Prices start from £2500 for 14 veneers and includes all appointment, transfer and 5-star hotel.
FAQs on porcelain veneers
Dental porcelain veneers are meant to last for almost 10 to 20 years. Several factors may affect the longevity of a porcelain veneer including:
- Your eating habits
- Your method of cleaning teeth
- Teeth grinding and how often you do it
- Accidental damage
All-porcelain veneers can be taken off teeth. Porcelain veneers are attached with strong adhesive to the enamel, but under extreme stress the veneer can break off.
Porcelain veneers are stain-resistant although the teeth surrounding them are not.
Porcelain veneers cannot be whitened, and you should consider all possible options carefully before selecting the right colour.
- You need to visit the clinic for your initial consultation. We will take X-rays of your tooth root before deciding on any dental restorations. We also want to be sure that they are free of infection and healthy.
- The next stage involves whitening or scale and polish from the hygienist,
- The third stage is making the necessary adjustments to your teeth. The ceramist will select the right shades, right opacity and translucency of the porcelain to mask whatever problems you have.
- The final stage is to return to the dental clinic for your porcelain veneers fitting.